Monday 1 December 2014

The show must go on!!

Tonight's show was struck down by a guest cancelling! Producing and presenting single handedly I had to pull my team together which consists of me and my self  😁 

An issue that has arisen or that I have observed in moden life is a lack of self worth. 

This week I declared myself as a "self qualified agony Aunty" , an aspiring Joan Rivers wanna be and a Radio Presenter

So being the the agony comic presenter I have put together a few steps on how to improve your self worth:

1) Take pride in your appearance 
There's only one you (some may say thank god) so make the best of what you got and try and make an effort for yourself so you feel nice looking and comfortable 

2 ) An eye for an eye -(not if I get yours  first) 

Simply treat people how you'd like to be treated , however also be aware of how you let others treat you. 

3) Ignore-rance 

Ok in your heard you are your own King or Queen or both (im not judging -guuurl)
So when a basic bitch decides to develop the bravery to ignore you ( let's say by text) . You return to my previous point of an eye for an eye! Take the hint and cease contact ! You are worth better treatment 

4) Self worth in dating ! Now if you see yourself as a sexy , dripping wet , moist piece of steak ( I have butterflies now) , do not settle for chicken nugget mentality ! 

If your a nice pice of throbbing hard steak, maintain your quality and standards.

My show next Monday from 8pm on Miskin Radio features me talking to a new  charity organizer!! 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment