Monday 2 March 2015

Dating

Let's talk online dating. Just as Valentine's has again, I want to share with you my experience of modern day dating -_- or the lack of....

Online apps...erm a gay, single, swingers , drug users bar on your mobile!!!! 

You can see the bonner way before the money shot!! You can see if her chest is veiny way before you start splashing about ... But I'm here to talk about dating right? 

I have Mariah Carey playing as I write this and Im a Libra , the sign of partnership...so I feel qualified. 

Why doesn't online dating work? Is it where the crazies create a profile and excel at false advertising? The introverts remain introverted? Or are there a nice community of single potential life partners waiting for You?

Let's talk...so online dating 

Online apps... (Im referring to hook up  tings).... THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO LOOK FOR A DATE!  This is where we go when we need to empty (you know) , On those long days off...where you've just shaved or those late nights...don't knock the door , you'll wake the roommate).

My friend once said to me "Ashley if you look in the gutter what do you expect to find?" 
Well you may find a cubic zirconia in the rough ? "Spit polish" it into a diamond?

So the "legit" dating sites ? 
As I said , sex is a drug. Even on the legit dating site there's someone looking for a fuck...Which then takes me to the rejection...  

Online dating is like the worst catalogue... Flicking  hundreds (some of you are thirsty) of profiles deciding yes or no, right style , right this, wrong belly weight, wrong teeth...and then follows the stage I call "cold calling" -yes you send a standard "hi" message on mass to every person who caught your eye , which leads to the rejection 😕

Let's try the old fashioned way...go outside 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment