Friday 14 November 2014

Who is Ashley Conrad?

Ok, ok, my true neo soul fans, know it was originally " Who is Jill Scott", but its fits so well.
I do a weekly radio show on Miskin Radio. It started off as a one hour Sunday afternoon show, which had potential, but was a little like chicken with no seasoning.
Eventually developing into a two hour showcase of laughs, chat  and unsigned talent. The show is developing into an international places for talented unsigned artists to send their music and receive UK airplay
I have featured some amazing unsigned UK talent, Hipman Junky (crazy time....the studio comes alive when he passes through).
I've had SB Entertainer on. A great artists with so much experience, wisdom and depth.
Most Recently I interviewed the incredibly humble Jmanic. You'll rarely meet someone so down to earth with such a striking talent
I have played music from numerous underground artists,and up and coming independent, including MC Jade, Valerie Ghent , Marcia Mitchell and many more.
Along side the Music , I report stories on celebrities, and make a few jokes about the story...( I say I'm Channeling my Inner Joan Rivers)
I enjoy making my audience laugh and being cheeky other the celeb stories.
Other than the music and cheeky celeb gossip, I have featured blog editor Adam Lucy, his  blog centers around arts and culture, Independent artist reviews and averages 30,000 hits internationally !
Still to come I have a Young Entrepreneur, A Lady making a difference with her own charity and whoever else will either entertain , inform and bring us together.
So this post was to introduce you to this growing machine of a radio show I present and produce.
Next week we will talk about the scan-dah-loss stories I covered and the talent I featured.
I'm Back on the Radio Monday Nights  ( I've started calling myself The Prince of Monday Night Radio)
miskinradio.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment